The Holy Crusaders is a veteran guild, formed way back in the beta days of the game. We have prospered and grown into a big, loving, helpful family. Many have crossed paths with us, and we have laid the spirit of helpfulness, kindness and professionalism upon them, bringing success and happy gaming into the table.
To maintain the positive agenda of the guild and the reputation both outside and inside the guild intact, a few guidelines are in order. Please take time to read the guidelines, as we have taken our time to write them with our members in mind.
The Holy Crusaders Guidelines
1. All characters/toons must put their current Item Level in the roster comments. Please try to issue an update as often as you can, and when you see fit. The format of the comment must look like the following - ### (digits), Name (if needed), Class/spec if you'd like, (alt of **** if relevant) + anything else you'd like.
Example: 3527 - Sorce - Spellstorm Renegade - Shout if you need my Tank or DC!
2. If you plan on being absent for more than 7 days for any reason, please post in the leave of absence forums, instructions can be found here. Any inactivity above 7 days without notice will result in kicking from the guild to make room.
3. We accept up to 3 characters per person. Main character must be 70, and the rest of the alts shall be at least 60. In the meantime, for keeping in touch with the guild while leveling, you can use the existing The_Crusaders chat.
4. If and when you choose to deposit any item into the Guild bank, please make sure said item is both identified and gets deposited into the right category. Do not hesitate to ask others if you're not sure, other members will appreciate the order in the tabs.All items must be blue or above (not common/uncommon, except for potions.) All withdraws shall be reasonable. One must only withdraw an item for personal use, if said item gets caught on the Auction House, disciplinary actions will be taken.
5. If any member has an issue with another member, a question, suggestion for the guild or any other useful information, please let us know. We value your opinion as any other and would like to receive feedback. As leadership, we'll do our best to assist with your situation and take action if needed. Please keep us informed and be respectful to one another.
6. Be patient towards new members. Be helpful as much as your knowledge and ability lets you to others, you will surely recieve the same treatment from the rest of the members. We're here to develop and assist others to achieve their goals within the game, always remember and respect that.
7. Any use of Drains in PVP is forbidden. The use of these items and/or exploits could result in the termination of your membership. Use of any game-breaking exploits (ones that involve auto-winning content by bypassing dungeon/trial mechanics such as powers that are currently broken and instakill bosses, etc.) is also forbidden.
8. A guildie is not allowed to ask, when looking for dungeon partners, for - High DPS anything, specific builds of specific classes (example: LF1M AA DC), requesting Item Level of any threshold or mentioning IL when requesting for groups altogether. Instead, please ask for the following templates - Tank/DPS/Buff/Debuff/Heals. We accept roles as they are, regardless of what class is filling them. Remember, you don't "NEED" a specific class with a specific build, you may prefer it because it's faster, but it's certainly not needed with the level of gameplay the guild is at.